5 Star Bed & Breakfast in the Highlands of Scotland
Daviot Lodge accommodation in Inverness offers superior farmhouse bed and breakfast near Loch Ness. This highly acclaimed establishment offers seven individually furnished ensuite letting bedrooms of various sizes and configurations including a romantic four poster master bedroom, which is perfect for couples spending a Bed and Breakfast honeymoon or romantic touring holiday. Situated discreetly off the main A9 route from the south and north of Scotland makes this a convenient stop for travellers preferring overnight accommodation before arriving at Inverness. As a guesthouse the Lodge is also an excellent base for longer stays for touring and sightseeing holidays.
- Scottish hosts & warm Highland hospitality
- Home cooking recommended by the Good Food of Scotland Guide
- Visit Scotland 5 Stars & AA 5 Red Diamonds
- Welcome Host & Scotland's Best certificates
- Recommended by Hotel Review Scotland: "a happy escape in the Highlands. Real quality"
A Fair Trade establishment Alex Margaret and Rachel Hutcheson actively support the Fair Trade movement and wherever possible we try to source Fairtrade products for ourselves and for our guests.
- Direct dial phone with modem socket in all bedrooms
- Home comforts & real log fires
- Four poster bedroom for honeymoons & romantic breaks
- Ideal venue for a small intimate wedding
- Wheelchair accessible suitable for disabled
- Rural setting convenient to all road, rail & air links
- 5 minutes from the Drumossie Conference and Banqueting Centre
- Secure online booking by credit card
An Ideal base for touring holidays in the Highlands, and you will start your day with our full Scottish breakfast, whether you are on the trail of Scottish castles, whisky distilleries, standing stones, mountains, beaches, golf courses, traditional music, Highland Games or the Loch Ness Monster, there's something here for everyone!
Our accommodation has received numerous awards and is recommended by the Country Living Magazine Guide to Rural Scotland, The Hidden Places of Scotland -Inverness bed and breakfast Fodor and many more.