There are many reasons to choose Daviot Lodge for your stay in Inverness or the Highlands. Here are 5 we think you'll enjoy.
1. Peace and quiet. The only traffic jam you'll encounter is the one at the feeders outside our dining room at breakfast.
2. Beauty. Set in an idyllic rural landscape, Daviot Lodge is a working farm but don't worry -- the cows won't get in the way. Our herd of Limousin X cattle are lovely to look at, but you may not see them, as they've got 80 acres to roam.
3. Comfort. David Lodge offers all the luxuries of home. . . plus a few you weren't expecting!
4. Proximity. We are close to all of the Highlands' best attractions. If you're an Outlander fan, the first stop on your Outlander tour is less than 4 miles from us!
5. Hospitality. We pride ourselves on quiet Highland hospitality. You'll get a warm welcome at Daviot Lodge, and we hope your stay is one you won't soon forget . . . for all the right reasons!
If you'd like to stay at David at large when you visit Inverness and the Highlands, we would love to host you. Please email us here, or ring us on this number: 01463772215 (dial 011-44 and drop the zero if calling from North America). We look forward to welcoming you!